The way for quitting the Sage program without an error message
There are a few options for dealing with this problem. Here are all of the viable options that are simple to implement. The following are the solutions:
Option 1 should be removed. As Administrator, run
- Right-click the Sage 50 software icon on your computer.
- Select Properties from the additional options.
- The Property window appears.
- To do so, go to the Compatibility tab.
- Remove the checkmark from the “Run this software as an Administrator” checkbox.
- If the checkbox is grey in color, click the button. Change all users’ settings
- Uncheck the option in the secondary window.
- To finish, click the Apply and then OK buttons. save it and close the window.
To know more about:
Fix SAGE 50 Accounting Crashing Issues