How Do I Restore a Backup to Fix the Sage 50 Problem?
Follow the procedures below to restore a backup to resolve the Sage 50 Restore backup issue:
- First After running Sage 50, go to File, then Restore.
- Now, pick Browse and go to the location of your backup file (.PTB file).
- When you’re done, proceed to the next step.
- Then, from the drop-down option, choose Open.
- Once you’ve opened it, choose the restoration technique you wish to use:
- The existing corporate data should be replaced.
- A New Company (No existing data will be overwritten.)
- Then, click the Next button.
- Select the appropriate restoration options:
- Forms that may be customized.
- Information for Business.
- Transactions are made through the Internet.
- Intelligence gathering reports
- When you’ve completed selecting the restorations, click Next.
- After you’ve double-checked your repair options, press the Finish button.
- Finally, the company file will reopen once the restoration is complete.
To know more about Convert Old Sage 50 Data To the Latest 2022 Sage Edition Click the Below Link: