Follow the below instructions, guides, and steps to fix the issue of the freeze while printing.
Method 1: Installing QuickBooks Updates
Method 2: Remove PDF Printing ProblemMethod
Method 3: Update QuickBooks DesktopMethod
Method 4: Remove QuickBooks Installation Problem
- To use QuickBooks built-in repair option to fix the printer freezing problem, perform the following:
- Select Start.
- Control Panel will appear.
- Now choose Programs.
- Programs and features can be selected.
- Then, from the list of all installed apps, select the QuickBooks software.
- Choose the Repair option now.
To know more about
How To Unlock QB 2020 When It Locked