Setup Multiuser Environment for Sage 50 in 2021
- Multiuser situations are not a problem; Sage 50 Premium Accounting and its latest editions are multiuser compatible.
- A minimum of 2GB disc space is required to install any component on the server.
- The multi-user capability is designed for peer-to-peer networks running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, and Windows 2019 client-server networks; nevertheless, it requires the installation of KB3118401 for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting allows a maximum of five licenced named users.
- Sage 50 Quantum Accounting allows up to 40 users. If the mentioned users have chosen the user maintenance window, they should be able to access the licence.
To know more about
System Configuration To Run Sage 50 21 Verion