QB administrator to update the file If you are updating a user’s password,
- Sign in using the admin credentials. If you are not an administrator and do not have access to admin credentials, contact the person who does.
- Go to Company and choose Configure Users and Passwords
- Set Up Users is the option.
- Enter the admin password again after being asked.
- When you see the User List, choose the user who needs to reset their password.
- Select Next twice, then Finish. If you (or the user) need to sign in to this computer, select Close Company/Logoff from the File menu. You should be able to log in using your username and your new password.
Examine the information you entered if the Password Reset does not work. Check for errors in type and spelling, and double-check that the information matches what is in CAMPS. We hope this information was useful to you. Please contact our helpdesk if you have any queries or require assistance, and we would be pleased to assist you.
Upgrade to QB 2020
- When you’re ready to update, a notice will appear when you open QuickBooks.
2. Upgrade Now will appear.
3. If you want to keep your current QuickBooks version as well, click the Keep old version on my computer box.
4. After that, choose Let’s go.
5.QuickBooks downloads, registers, and downloads the updated version for you. It also makes a new version of your company’s files.
6. Select Open QuickBooks when the updates are complete.
You can also Create the QuickBooks Company File Incorrect Password Error