How to fix sage 50 file system error 3112 ?
I got sage 50 file system error 3112 . I need to know sage 50 support number .
Hey, I have the same issue with error code 3006,3110,3111,3112..not able to enter an invoice.
I getting error message simultaneously and still not resolved after so much try.
You can do one more thing, Call Sage support number +1-800-574-6305 and get resolution about your error.
Here are 2 methods by which you can fix the sage 50 file system error 3112.
Method 1: Disable the Windows Security Firewall
- Open the Start Menu
- In the search box, type the name of the firewall installed in your system
- Click on the Windows Defender Firewall
- Now click on Inbound Rules
- Navigate to the right panel and click on New Rule
- Configure the settings to allow the connection
- Write the name & description of the new rule
- Click on Save to proceed
- Carry out the above steps to create Outbound Rules as well
Method 2: Use the Windows Repair Tool
- Download the Windows Repair Tool
- Save it in a suitable location in your system
- Navigate to the file path
- Double-click to open it
- The UAC window will pop up on your screen. Click Yes to start the installation
- After you launch the tool, a welcome screen will open up
- You will see a check box named “ allow repair tool to start and do scan automatically. Uncheck it
- Now click the Install button to proceed. Make sure your internet connection is not interrupted
- After successful installation, the system will start a scan to check for issues
- After the scan gets completed, the system will specify the errors and show you the areas they belong to
- Now click the Start Repair tab to repair the issues
If the issue still persists, you may have a few ports blocked by the router. Please speak to your internet service provider to configure the router settings. You can get more details about Sage 50 Errors here .