How to fix sage 50 printer not activated error code 41 ?
Sage 50 accounting software is well designed application that supports the modern day business of all sizes and sectors. At times the user faces with the Sage software is printer activation error (Error Code 41). The common “Activation Error” error messages occur when printing to paperless office in Sage 100 ERP
- “Printer not activated, error code -41”
- “Printer not activated, error code -30”
Resolution Process or Error Code 41
Replace the Sage PDF Converter printer with the Sage 100 PDF Converter printer as of:
- Product Update 4 for Sage 100 ERP version 2014 (126.96.36.199)
- Sage 100 ERP 2015 and higher (5.20+)
- Product Update 8 for Sage 100 ERP version 2013 (5.00.8.0)
For the versions that are listed here, the printer not activated error is caused by a timeout when the printing job takes longer than 20 seconds. Preview of the document experiencing the error and if the duration of the print job exceeds the normal time i.e. 5-10 seconds, then the issue will occur.
Thoroughly examine the performance to speed up the printing process, and test paperless when the preview time is within the normal threshold. The primary causes include Wireless Connections from the workstation, or Cloud Connections paired with VPN. Refer to the SPM (Supported Platform Matrix) for your version if necessary to determine if you have your Remote Server(s) and workstations configured right.
How to fix it?
- For the Outlook 2010 users, Microsoft documents the printer activation issue in their knowledgebase with an easy fixing process. Manual steps are also offered by Microsoft.
- Sage DacEasy 2012 resolves the issue by installing the latest pdf driver, upgrading to 2012 has the probability that it can correct the error message
- After upgrading to 2012 and still getting the message, delete all the older dacpdfdriver folders under unused sage daceasy program directories. Daceasy 2012 needs to attribute the dacpdfdriver folder under 2012
Alternatively if you are looking manual resolution you can contact www.answers.accountspro.co. The expert support team holds extensive experience in handling the POS issues. They promptly fix the printer not activated error in minimum time and that too in a very short time.