How to fix sage error 49153?
Here are some methods to fix this Sage 50 Error Code. Please implement the step-by-step process as shown below-
- Check if your database connection is proper
Before doing so, go to the Sage 3000 DBSETUP utility. It includes all the information related to the database connections linked with your Sage 300 company.
- Log in to your Sage Account
- Click on the Start tab
- Click on All Programs.
- Now, click on Sage.
- Choose the name of your Sage version ( For example, Sage 300 2016).
- Next, navigate to Database Setup.
- Login to your account using your ID and password.
- Click OK.
Once complete, the setup profiles available in the Sage application will appear on your screen. If you want to view the properties , you can click twice on a particular set up profile.
B) Check if Other Users are Getting the Same Error
Here you need to check with other Sage users if they are getting the same error. If so, you should understand that the problem lies with your database server.
You can also try launching the Sage software on another system. If it runs properly, there may be a problem on your own device. It may so happen that your software does not respond properly because of some system or hardware issues on your device.
C) Check if Your Database Server is Running Properly
- Click the Start
- Type in Command Prompt in the search box.
- Click Enter .
- The Command Prompt window will appear on your screen. Type “ping databaseservername”. You can also ping by its IP address of the database server
- Press Enter.
- If you get an error message like “Ping request could not find host sql2016”, you would understand that the error is caused because your database server is not running properly. In this case, please speak to your system administrator.