How to install Sage 50 CA on Cloud server?
I need to move database from sage Cloud Hosting to PC, I need to download the software to the PC as well Contractor 2019 126.96.36.199
Transferring Sage 50 Company & Data File To New PC
How to install Sage 50 CA on Cloud server:
It is necessary to ensure that the connection manager is installed and operating before installing Sage 50 on a cloud server. In the context of the Connection manager, there are a few technical considerations to make.
Before installing Sage 50 on a cloud server, it is to be ensured that the connection manager is installed and actively running. There are a few technical aspects you should take care of in the context of the Connection manager-
- The TCP protocol should be bound to the connection management.
- If there are problems with IP / Hostname resolution, an error will appear. This might cause data to open or close with a delay.
- If TCP cannot be found, an error will be shown.
- For testing purposes, open the data with an IP address in the Open business window.
- The source’s DNS must be used by both the server and the workstations.
- If there is multihoming, the connection manager may have problems.
Method 1: From the Shared folder settings and Sage 50 Database connection manager:
- Right-click the data folder and select Sharing and security from the drop-down menu to examine the privileges of people who have access to the data.
- Choose Permissions from the Share the folder radio option.
- Choose between sharing with everyone or assigning users to the folder, and make sure it has all rights.
- Check data access from a variety of machines. If there are no users to add, you may delete the Everyone group from the permissions tab and go on to step 2.
- Using Computer service management, add the LAN users.
- Select Computer Management from the Start menu, then Control Panel, Administrative Tools, and Computer Management.
- Now click on Local Users and Groups Users and add the users. After that add the individual users to the Shared Permissions on the data folder using step 1.
Method 2: By adding the local server administrator to the users that can login by Connection Manager Service:
- Add the local server administrator to the list of Connection Manager Service users who can log in:
- Start by pressing the Start button, then selecting Control Panel. Select Services from the Administrative Tools menu.
- Select Sage 50 Database Connection Manager from the Services list and double-click it.
- The properties window will appear on the screen.
- Select the Log On tab and enter the local administrator’s credentials.
- Verify that the service status is enabled, then click OK.
- Now go to the Sage 50 Database Connection Manager and click on it. First, turn off and on the server’s management service.
- Open a database that is connected to the internet.
Method 3: Hold down the Windows Key and the R key at the same time.
- Substitute secpol.msc for secpol.msc.
- Now double-click on Log on a service in the User Rights Assignments section.
- Then add the network users to the login list and click OK.
- Restart the Connection Manager, if necessary.
- Disable all except one network card if there is multi-homing (two or more network cards installed).
- Re-test the connection. If it succeeds and the server environment requires more than one NIC, open the data using the IP address rather than the UNC name.
- Finally, update the Hosts file with the server address.
To know more about cloud servers have multiple features How To Start Downloading Sage 19 Edition https://www.accountspro.co/blog/sage-50-2019-download/