How To Stop Or Permanently Delete The Recurring Bill Temporarily?
I need some help with canceling some recurring charges
Asked on May 17, 2022 in Errors.
If you want to stop the recurring bill temporarily, you can follow the steps below;
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Click Recurring Transactions.
- From the Recurring Transactions list, locate the invoice template. Then, click Edit.
- In the Type drop-down arrow, click Unschedule.
- Hit Save template
If you want to permanently delete the recurring bill, these are the steps that will guide you:
- From the Recurring Transactions window.
- On the Action column, click the arrow-down icon beside the Edit link.
- Click on Delete, then Yes to complete the action
The QB support team is approachable via phone, email, or live chat mode. They assure quick and responsive support through QuickBooks support. Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry-leading experts Call Now & Chat Now
To know more about how to e-file tax in Quickbooks?