Sage 50 File System Error 3111 Causes
If a piece of software has an error, it means that something was done incorrectly or that the issue was produced without the user’s fault. Sage 50 Error 3111 usually arises when there is a problem with the internet connection, it is slow, or the network cable is broken.
Read More in detail below:
- The NIC Sends Unnecessary data to the Sage 50 Software which corrupts the software and takes up space
- The User restarts the server unknowingly without realizing or it is turned off because the battery might be low
- The Network Cable is Damaged or destroyed because of certain issue
- The User has switched on the VPN or Wireless connection
- The network router is unplugged or facing a problem
- Another User’s software or network interfering the connection
- NIC in hibernation mode.
- WIFI connection is Weak or Running Slow
How to Fix Error 3111 in Sage 50 File System
Every problem has a solution, and in order to fix Sage 50 Error Code 3111, you must first shut down Sage 50 and then restart the system. If a user is a Multi-User, they must request that other users log out of the Sage 50 Service on which they are now working.
- Closing Open Pervasive Sessions (Method 1)
Follow the instructions below:
- Restart both your computer and the server.
- If you’re using a multi-user version, have everyone log out of any Sage services they’re accessing right now.
- PSQL Monitor Utility should now be open.
- Unlock the files that are currently open
- If you get an error when trying to open the PSQL Monitor Utility software, utilise system tools to close it. To do so, you’ll need administrator access.
If the problem persists, just request that everyone restart their server. When utilising the PSQL Monitor, we also recommend not deleting any users. Make sure that everyone is logged out of the system if you choose to do so. If you want to do so, then make sure that everyone is logged out of the system. If someone is logged in and working, then there data might be lost. Further, there can be a damage to the data file on the server.
- Method 2: Firewall Configuration
The Windows firewall is notorious for denying a few secure connections over specific ports. This is done in order to keep the user’s system safe. A user can set a specific port and enable network connectivity through it.
But first, we must establish that the firewall is causing a problem; else, all of our efforts would be for naught. To see if the firewall is the source of the problem, just turn it off. If the Sage 50 Error 3111 still persists after deactivating the firewall.
Follow the instructions below:
- Select Start from the drop-down option.
- Select Advanced Firewall Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Inbound rules from the left panel.
- Create a new rule and specify the port via which the connection should be allowed.
- Steps for outbound rules are the same as for inbound rules.
- Names should be saved for the regulations.
- The Firewall will no longer restrict the ports used by Sage 50 to connect to Pervasive.
To know more about Facing Sage 50 error code 3111 while open
Click the Below Link: https://www.accountspro.co/blog/sage-50-activation-problem/