Sage 50 Reconciliation Discrepancy Solution

I need to get rid of a discrepancy in my Sage 50 bank reconciliation ,

I just need to fix a 161.61 discrepancy, and can’t for the life of me figure it out. Is there not just an entry that can be made to even bank charges to reverse a discrepancy
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Hi Charles

Thanks for asking , you can go through Sage 50 Reconciliation Discrepancy guide here you can find common troubleshooting steps which helps you to solve the issue moreover Sage 50 Chat team available 24×7 to assist you .

Accounts Experts Answered on June 22, 2022.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • Peachtree Accounting Help