Steps for Resolve Sage 50 2019 Activating Issue
My Sage program needs to be reactivated. Reactivation fails with the message: Pervasive error, call support. I have tried troubleshooting steps up to restart the server to no effect. Sage 50 accounting 2019
restart the server to no effect. Sage 50 accounting 2019 addison
- Steps for Resolve Sage 50 2019 Activating Issue
Cause of Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
Sage 50 activation problem usually occurs because of the following reasons:
- On the server, the program is not enabled.
- The pervasive database engine does not run as a service.
- Incorrect permissions were set.
- The pervasive database engine has been harmed.
- The data path is incorrect.
- Option for a hidden.dat file
- Files are missing from the data path.
- Incorrect Serial Number
- Using an earlier version of the software
Steps to Resolve the Sage 50 2019 Activating Problem
Time total: 35 minutes
Solution 1: Stop and Restart Pervasive Using Task Manager
You can use this technique if you believe the fault is due to Pervasive damage, or if you have installed numerous versions of Pervasive or the incorrect Pervasive version on the server.
First, make sure the Sage 50 software is closed on all workstations.
Right-click on any blank space in the taskbar and select Task Manager (or, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to enter task manager) Now, navigate to the Details tab and look for the w3dbsmgr.exe process.
To finish the process, highlight it and then click the end task tab at the bottom.
Next, navigate to the Services tab, sort by name, and locate psqlWGE.
💠 After that, locate the psqlWGE, select it and click on Start
Solution 2: Stop and restart Pervasive from the Services menu.
The procedures below are applicable to Windows 7/8/10.
Using the keyboard, press the Windows + R keys together.
💠 In the area provided, type SERVICES.MSC and press OK.
Stop Sage 50 SmartPosting [edition] by right-clicking it (for Quantum users only)
Stop the Pervasive PSQL Engine by right-clicking on it.
Right-click Sage 50 SmartPosting [edition] and choose Start.
Right-click Pervasive PSQL Engine, then choose Start.
Solution 3: Repair the program.
- If the problem was caused by missing files in the data path as a result of a faulty installation, try the procedures below.
- Select the Add/Remove Program tab or Programs & Features
- Select the Sage 50 Accounting on the programs list,
- then click on Change Click on Repair >
- Next, This will begin the repair procedure.
- If required, you may need to install software updates or service releases.
The Sage 50 activation issue can be resolved by using the procedures listed above. However, if the problems persist, please contact us right away because there may be more to the problem. To avoid losing crucial data, we recommend that you repair any difficulties as soon as possible with the help of specialists.
For any information related to buying a lifetime, QuickBooks 2020 Desktop
contact the AccountsPro team anytime from anywhere. Dial the toll-free number 1-800-474-0179
To know more about How to Backing Up & Restoring Payroll Data Sage 50 Pro, Premium, Quantum. Click the Below Link:https://www.accountspro.co/blog/sage-50-payroll-backup/