The Error’s Causes an issue activating Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2018
Just purchased CD from vendor that said was non-subscription & didn’t need to register with Sage. After several openings, the program told me I had to activate the software & could only open 5 more times without activating. I requested the activation & received it the next day. The program shut down after 5 more times & now can’t be opened at all. Premium Accounting 2018
The Error’s Causes There was an issue activating Sage 50.
- This mistake is most common in the Sage 50 U.S. Edition, and it can be caused by a number of factors:
- The possibilities for saving files.
- dat might be destroyed or hidden from view.
- In Windows, the date is incorrectly set.
- A data route that has been damaged or corrupted.
- The activation procedure is being delayed by a Windows firewall or anti-virus.
- The Pervasive Database Manager was installed incorrectly.
Methods of Resolution: Sage 50 There was an issue with activation.
Here are some suggestions for resolving your Sage 50 activation problem:
35-minute total time
Method 1: Turn off your antivirus software and the Windows Firewall.
Log in as an Administrator to your system.
Reboot your machine after disabling your antivirus and windows firewall in the control panel.
Method 2: Shut off the Sage 50 application.
Remove the Sage 50 programme from all systems.
Look for your data path and the XML file there.
Attempt to reopen the Sage 50 application and then to activate the software.
Method 3: Browse Your Data Path
- 🔹 Log in to your system as an Administrator.
- 🔹 End all the Sage 50 applications running in the system.
- 🔹 Browse your data path for the following files:
- *.LCK(all files with the LCK extension)
- *.PTL(all files with the PTL extension)
🔹 Double-click on the Sage 50 application and check that you have an option to verify manually.
🔹 Select the manual activation.
Still not able to fix your error: Sage 50 there was a problem Activating the program then continuing to the next step.
Method 4: Uninstall the Pervasive Database Manager
Log in to your system as an Administrator, then uninstall and reinstall the Pervasive Database Manager.
Method 5: Choose the option to change the date/time.
- Log in as an Administrator to your system.
- Right-click on the taskbar and look for the Windows system date.
- Select the Adjust date/time option and enter the correct time and date, then click Apply and OK.
If you want more assistance, please contact Sage Customer Support. If you are unable to contact them, you should contact alternative Sage 50 support providers, such as “AskforAccounting.com,” for immediate assistance.
To know more about Program will not open after installing the Windows 10 update
Click the Below Link: