What does it mean when a file is truncated?
We may begin these procedures by downloading the files again in a separate window (you can delete the transactions that are already in QuickBooks before downloading them again to avoid duplicate entries).
This is how:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + N to open Chrome.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + P in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Press Command + Shift + N to open Safari.
I’d consider cleaning your browser’s cache or switching to another browser if they operate perfectly in a private window.
If the abbreviated information persist after doing the methods above, it’s advisable to contact our support staff for additional research.
Here’s how to get in touch with them:
- Click Help at the top of QuickBooks.
- Choose Contact us.
- Fill in the blanks under How can we assist you.
- Continue by pressing the Enter key.